Cumann na Gaeilge i mBoston is proud to host its annual Lá Gaeilge (Irish Immersion Day) on Saturday Oct 20th. from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, at Catholic Memorial School in West Roxbury. The day’s theme will be “Bliain na Gaeilge.”
- Irish language classes for all levels, rank-beginner to fluent
- As always there will be a continental breakfast in the morning and a great lunch.
- Comhrá agus Craic!
- Program of the Day
- 08:30–08:45 General arrival/Registration, Breakfast
- 08:45-09:15 Welcome and Introductions
- 09:15–10:45 Class Period I
- 10:45-11:00 Tea Break
- 11:00–12:30 Class Period II
- 12:30–01:30 Lunch and Comhrá
- 01:30–02:30 Presentation:
- 02:30–03:30 Workshops: Comhrá, Cúlchaint (or “Gossiping as Gaeilge”)
- 03:30-04:30 Trivia game / Table Quiz
- 04:30 Farewells
Accompanied minors are welcome at this event.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
NB: Please do not call the school.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- PRE-REGISTER: Fill out the pre-registration section, below, and click Submit. Check whether you will pay at the door — cash/check only — or are paying in advance via PayPal. (Pre-payment is recommended.)
- PAY: Complete the PayPal section after you have completed the pre-registration section. We will have your payment on-file at the door. *If paying at the door, please note we can accept cash and check payments, only.
Thank you! If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP ONE: PRE-REGISTRATION
STEP TWO: PAY IN ADVANCE via PayPal (Recommended)
|Lá Gaeilge (Members rate $40)|
|Lá Gaeilge (Non-Members rate $50)|
|Lá Gaeilge (Student* rate $25 *with ID)|
*Adult students, please bring you school ID.
The building with the pin on the map below is where we will be running our event. Click on image to get to Google Maps.